Monday, May 26, 2008

New Kit Caribbean Rush and Quickpage Freebie!

I changed my look did you notice? And I had some new blinkies made by KjConners. She did a great job! Be sure to grab one before you leave.

I have two new products in my stores. A new kit called Caribbean Rush. Its fun and summery in shades of pinks and bluish greens. I've also made a little 4x6 brag book to go with it.

You can find the kit in either of my stores . The brag book is only available at Digital Scrapn.

Digital Scrapn Designs

Stone Accents Studio

Oh and did I mention the kit is on sale until Saturday for $3.99!

I also made a quick page freebie for you to go with it!

You can download it from 4shared here

Btw I had alot of great applicants for my Ct call!! I am very excited about my new team and will make an announcement later this week.

Thanks for stopping by!


Aunrea said...

Beautiful kit! Just love the freebie too!

Jenna said...

TY for the freebie...great colors on your kit!

catherine said...

beautiful colors and thanks for the freebie! :)

amy said...

great kit & freebie!!!

AfriDigiDiva said...

That's a fabulous kit.

movefearlessly said...

beautiful kit!

eirene70 said...

Hi Rachel i have already get tag, i want to say hi and i feel so lucky to get here and see all the great stuff on yours :)

Cindyrelly said...

Hi Rachel, I was "offline" and un-plugged for 3 days ( on purpose ) so I just got a chance to read your blog. What's in Door County, WI? Family? BTW...Congrats on the pregnancy ;) BFN...Cindy

digiMom said...

Love the new kit!

Got your tag and I am working on it, and I tagged you back! Come check it out.